the certificate in accounting is designed for the individual who holds a bachelor‘s degree in another field and desires a concentration in accounting. the certificate program provides the coursework in accounting theory and practice necessary for professional testing. a maximum of six credits may be waived if equivalent courses have been completed at another accredited institution.
- complete 36 credit hours as listed below.
- a minimum of 30 credit hours must be taken at wesley college.
- transfer credits must be approved by the accounting department chair.
- course prerequisites must be followed.
- ac202 principles of accounting i
- ac203 principles of accounting ii
- ac300 intermediate accounting i
- ac301 intermediate accounting ii
- ac310 cost accounting
- ac311 federal taxation
- ac408 auditing
- ac409 advanced accounting
- ac412 governmental, not-for-profit and fiduciary accounting
- ac416 international accounting
- ba300 business law i
- ba301 business law ii